GENERAL SERVER RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following Terms of Service ("TOS," "Terms" or "Agreement") apply to your use of our website and all services, features and/or content provided by ArcanaMU. By donating one or more services from ArcanaMU you declare that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this TOS. The latest version of our TOS is always available on the ArcanaMU website. It is essential that you read this TOS prior to registering or donating in any service(s) from ArcanaMU.
By registering in ArcanaMU you agree to the following:
1. All information related to your account(s) is property of ArcanaMU.
2. We are NOT responsible for the security of your account name and password. Players must take drastic measures to protect their accounts. This simply means, never login your account(s) and password information to a non ArcanaMU website. DO NOT give away your login information, the moment you give away your login information or personal information you basically gave away all the items that you have, including the account itself. Infraction of this rule is done at your own risk.
3. Any problems arising from sharing your account(s), passwords or personal information in any Internet café or other actions are the sole responsibility of the registered user of the account. We will not take responsibility nor provide any support with whatever issues that may occur to your account.
4. DO NOT login to any of the users account. Once you do, your computer hardware number will be registered to that users account. In case of any account and/or hardware ban, your computer will be ban as well even if your own personal account is not ban. To access your account, you will need to use a new PC. This rule also applies to any Internet café, school or library owned computers.
5. We will NOT provide any support to users who are using hide IP, proxy or any 3rd party programs.
6. Names (Character Names / IGN (In-Game Names) and Guilds must not contain Administrator and Guild Master Nicknames.
7. You may not impersonate or present yourself to be a representative of the server management or staff. If caught posing as an Admin or GM you will be banned permanently.
ACCOUNT AND ITEMS BUY, SELL AND TRADE
1. Buying, selling and trading accounts and items for real money or to any other gaming servers that does not affiliates ArcanaMU is strictly PROHIBITED.
2. All ArcanaMU accounts, items and any ArcanaMU related is a property of the server owner.
3. If you are caught buying, selling and trading items for real money outside ArcanaMU website, community chat (Facebook, Forum, Discord, Forums and etc.) and in-game it will result in being banned permanently.
4. This simply means, if we find you selling ArcanaMU properties in any of the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, any gaming forum, or any buy, sell and trading website etc. your character(s) and account(s) will be banned without notice.
SERVER DONATIONS AND REFUNDS
1. Any donations made to the server are non-refundable. Buying credits and donations are both different things. We DO NOT sell ArcanaMU credits but we ONLY accept donations made willingly by the user of the account. All donation values have its own credits rewards.
2. The credit rewards can be use in purchasing items in the ArcanaMU webshop (if available), exchanging credits to Wcoins, adding hide, VIP features and to any services available for the user of the account.
3. ArcanaMU Administrator(s) and GM(s) will NOT be held responsible for any lost / disappeared / missing / stolen items. Whatever the cause maybe we will NEVER refund or give back any lost items. (This also includes Donations, Items, Seals, Wcoins, Credits, Levels, Jr. GM status, Hide, VIP and etc.).
1. Any donation made is non-refundable.
2. If you have donated once or 100 times, it doesnt matter, you are still equal with any other player(s) who hasnt donated at all.
3 Donators dont have more importance in what they say than any other players. This means, that every player that donates are to be treated equally the same as non-donators.
4. If rules are broken donators can also be banned easily just like any player.
5. If for any reason a donator gets banned, all items in his account(s) will be blocked along with the account. It will also not be returned to him/her under any circumstances.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
1. ArcanaMU management do not issue refunds for any digital products and services once the order is submitted.
2. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or using our products.
3. BY BUYING OUR PRODUCT and/or SERVICES FROM OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE THAT THERE IS NO REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSANCES.
4. IF YOU SUBMIT ANY DONATIONS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT DISPUTE, ASK FOR A PARTIAL REFUND, OR A FULL REFUND.
5. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE ABOVE, DO NOT SUBMIT ANY DONATIONS TO THE SERVER.
HACKING, CHEATING AND SCAMMING
1. Any hacks or cheats that can compromise BattlewarsMU game server, community chat, files, clients and patches will result to a permanent IP address, computer hardware and account ban.
2. Abusing server bugs, credit harvesters, Ranking Abusers or any type of cheating will receive a permanent account and HWID ban.
3. Scamming involving buy, sell, trade, offtrade and etc. to any users or members will result to a permanent account and HWID ban.
4. Any and all attempts to abuse a system or server configuration failure will result to a 30d account and HWID ban. You should report any configuration failure before taking advantage.
5. Every player can use up 5 Votes in total per day, if they know how to do it. Players who trying to cheat the system and make more wcoins by votes, and i mean more than they should, they will be instant banned from BattlewarsMU
1. Any referral of MU related or non-related BattlewarsMU sites are not to be discussed on either community support (Facebook, Forum, and Discord) or in-game. This includes Advertising or mentioning other MU server(s) and forums or any other on-line gaming advertisements including rankings that do not affiliate to BattlewarsMU(s).
2. Keep in mind, that if someone invited you to another MU server and you have acknowledged this person without reporting the incident then you will also get banned a permanently for assisting a rule breaker. (See rule#2)
3. Advertising non-gaming servers will result in being banned permanently:
4. Referrals to any non-gaming related sites are not to be discussed on either community support (Facebook, Forum, Discord) or in-game. This includes advertising or mentioning other websites that contains any adult content, shopping advertisements and etc.
ACCESSORY OF THE FACT
1. Anyone who dares to assist any person or players on either community support (Facebook, Forum, and Discord) who breaks the rules will also be given a permanent ban.
For example: If you give assistance to someone who is selling items for real currency and gets caught or gets reported then he/she will be permanently banned without warning. Giving assistance by saying "Bro, you got reported on forum so I suggest you to move your items to a new account". If you say that to a rule breaker then you will be permanently banned.
RESPECT THE SERVER AND STAFF
1. Personal negative attacks to the Server and its staff will not be tolerated. The kinds of punishment for disrespecting the staff are Character Ban, Account Ban, I.P. Address Ban (Permanent).
2. Anyone who dares to challenge a staff’s final decision will not be tolerated. Your community support (Facebook, Forum and Discord) and in-game account(s) will be banned permanently.
3. Staff has the supreme authority to lock and/or delete any posts or threads which they deem irrelevant or frivolous at their own discretion.
4. Public discussions of staff actions are not allowed on the community support (Facebook, Forum and Discord). It is prohibited to protest staff actions in titles, avatars, signatures, the chat box and in-game /post or /gpost.
5. Staff has the FINAL say in any disputes. (There shouldn’t be any reasons for you to keep posting such matters that is already been decided.)
6. Staff have the right to suspend / block characters or account(s) to any gamers for investigation as precaution. Remember, we will not ban players without reason.
7. Staff no have the right to, without question, violate any rules here they deem necessary for the benefit of the community.
8. If an Admin or GM (Guild Master) makes the final decision; your suspension or ban is no longer a discussion.
9.PK Limit, even if our name is ArcanaMU, you have to respect every new player or non-guild players. We are invest a lot and we work as much as we can to bring you fresh updates and good amount of new players with our events, premium advertisements e.t.c
[Q] It's a PVP server and i wanna kill my Enemy Guild so i stop their progress, is this allowed?
[A]Yes, its a PVP server and kills is free, you have to be better than your enemies.
[Q] I see too many Farmer characters in low maps, is a problem if i kill them all day?
[A] You can kill them all day long, this is a way to stop your enemies farming faster. You are allowed to do, but carefully, don't kill new members because with out new members there is no server.
[Q] I feel like nobody likes me, or i really wanna kill characters or test my character by killing afk or online players, is there a problem if i kill everyone in every map?
[A] No, this is not allowed to start a "Genocide" over the server, this denies everyone's progress and pretty much the server progress, that's something we invest a lot of time and money and if you go against this you create a problem on both. There is also many reasons, some player with real issues, some enemy server Admins and any other type of a humans that want us to be down, maybe this is weird for your to understand but you either agree and play... or disagree and quit the server.
10. Killing new players continuously to some players who have started the last days (1~14 Days), or more days but they are slow learner and they are low on items and resets, punishment can be normal ban - up to remove 1~3 resets from the killers.
REE PLAY SERVER
1. This is a FREE PLAY private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, the game settings and/or the staff please feel free to leave.
2. The interpretation of these rules is solemnly up to the administrator or the owner of ArcanaMU and these rules can change at any time without prior notice. Since rules can change; we cannot guarantee that any precedent you may find still applies.